Safe mode lets you run your Android device using its basic interface, with simplified menus and without most third-party applications. You can think of it as a diagnostic tool to help identify and fix problems on your device.
- Detect the presence of malware.
- Perform a hard reset to delete all phone data and restore to factory settings when the phone is locked.
- Back up and restore data when the function is not accessible in normal mode.
- Exit Kids Mode without entering the PIN.
- Restart or switch off the phone.
- Launch updates manually.
- Delete apps that do not work properly.
How to restart your BLU smartphone in safe mode?
Follow these steps to restart your BLU smartphone in safe mode and find apps by infected with a virus or malware.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold Power button.
- Tap Restart.
- When the device is restarting, press the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously.
- When the device logo appears, release the Power button and continue to press the Volume Down.
- If you see Safe Mode in the lower-left corner after the device restart, Safe Mode is on, otherwise you need to repeat the process.
You can exit Safe Mode by restarting your device.